- Professionally Installed
The Home Security Starter Kit Includes:
- 2gig control panel with a LTE Cellular communicator allows your system to communicate to our central system without a phone line or internet.
- 1 Very Loud Indoor Siren.
- Keypad with police, fire and medical panic button. As well as a home invasion code to alert our central station silently if you are ever forced to disarm your security system.
- 3 Door Sensors 90 percent of all break-ins involve a door.
- 1 Battery Backup allows the system to contact our central station during power outages.
- 1 Motion Sensor or Glass Break Sensor.
The starter kit is designed to secure the premises of your home. It also allows you to compare our prices with those of other companies. The ESC starter kit includes the Control Panel/Keypad, 1 Siren, 1 Battery Back-Up, 1 Motion Detector or Glass Break Sensor, and offers protection for the front door, back door, and garage door. In our experience, most break-ins occur through a door. If your home has more than three doors, we suggest purchasing additional Door Sensors to secure them. We also suggest that you assess the vulnerability of your ground floor windows and purchase additional Window Sensors for those that are vulnerable. If you are unsure whether or not your windows are vulnerable, we have provided a video to help you make that assessment.